eSCAN ELITE QUICKLY diagnoses tough drivability problems!
All scantools display DTCs and allow you to view PID Data. Most tools just suck out data and spit it raw, onto the scanner screen. They ignore valuable clues that help fix cars. That's because they just don't have eSCAN ELITE SharpshooterTM diagnostic tool box, an entire set of built-in assistants that search and interpret data. eSCAN ELITE is like a diagnostic compass that points you in the right diagnostic direction. For your convenience, eSCAN ELITE is available with corded or wireless Bluetooth interface that avoids needless cables and shop clutter. Order your eSCAN ELITE and start fixing cars faster—today!
The eSCAN ELITE features:
- Very Fast Auto Connect
- Easy PID Setup plus Calculated PIDs
- Digital and Slide Bar Readouts
- Powerful Graphing
- Reading and Decoding Mode6 Data
- Recording of Data and Screen Shots
- Cursor Measurements of Charted or Recorded Data
- Reading and Decoding DTCs and Pending Codes
- Reading Freeze Frame Data
- Reading and Plotting Monitors
- Reading O2 Sensor Data
- Resetting DTCs
The eSCAN alert lights on the left side of each screen are constantly updated and give you information on Bank 1 and Bank 2 as well as the status of the control system.
The eSCAN includes patented Sharpshooter Technology, which uses OBD-II data like no other scan tool ever has. When you use it in your shop it will help you verify:
MAF Sensors Problems, Catalytic Efficiency Problems, Fuel Control Problems, Fuel Delivery Problems, Low Power Problems, Charging System Problems, Mechanical Problems and Much More...
Get smart! Turn your laptop computer into a diagnostic powerhouse with the eSCAN scan tool from ATS. This Motor Top 20 Tool connects to all major data protocols: ISO-9141-2, KWP2000, J1850 (PWM and VPM), and CAN Bus Types.
Now you ask, “What makes our eSCAN so special?” Fair question: simple answer. eSCAN is the only smart scan tool of its kind. If you aren't sure what a smart scan tool is, ask yourself these questions:
- Does your scan tool have a list of special diagnostic PIDS?
- Can your scan tool calculate and display catalyst efficiency?
- Can your scan tool tell you if the air/fuel ratio is correct: if the MAF is
- Does your scan tool display fuel trim charts at different engine speeds?
- Does your scan tool calculate volumetric efficiency?
- Can your scan tool translate Mode 6 data to simple English?
Those other tools just suck out data and spit it raw, onto the scanner screen. They ignore valuable clues that help fix cars.That's because they just don't have eSCAN Sharpshooter diagnostic tool box, an entire set of built-in assistants that search and interpret data. eSCAN is like a diagnostic compass that points you in the right diagnostic direction.For your convenience, eSCAN is available with corded or wireless Bluetooth interface that avoids needless cables and shop clutter.Order your eSCAN and start fixing cars
- eSCAN ELITE Interfaces to PC via wireless Bluetooth
- Large 1024x768 Pixel (XGA) Viewing Area with Large Colored Traces
- Data Can be Saved to Text File for Future Retrieval. Unlimited record time!
- Data Can be Saved to JPEG Image for E-mailing or Documentation
- Web Enabled for Remote Monitoring on LAN or Internet
- MultiTool Tab allows Simultaneous Viewing of EScan Data along with Data from other ATS Diagnostic Tools
For the eSCAN ELITE we recommend the following:
- WXGA (1280x768 pixel resolution screen)
- 1 GHz Processor Speed (faster is better)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 through Windows 10 operating systems including Windows 10 tablets
(Windows RT tablets are not supported)
- 256 MB RAM (more is better)
- 500 MB Available Hard Disk Space
- USB 2.0 port