Holden / GM High Feature V6 (Alloytec) Flywheel Locking Tool
or 4 payments of $27.23 with Info
Flywheel locking tool for the GM / Holden "High Feature" Alloytec V6.
Required to properly lock the flywheel stationary during certain service procedures. The tool is mounted onto the engine block in the area where the starter motor would normally be located, and engages the ring gear to hold the crankshaft from moving.
- Buick - LaCrosse / Regal
- Cadillac - ATS / CTS / SRX / STS
- Chevrolet - Blazer / Camaro / Equinox / Impala / Malibu
- Opel - Insignia / Signum / Vectra
- GMC - Acadia / Canyon / Terrain
- Saab - 9-3 / 9-5
- Holden - Captiva / Caprice / Commodore / Colorado / Malibu / Rodeo / Statesman
- Pontia - G6 / G8
Engines: - 2.8L (LP1 / LP9 / LAU)
- 3.0L (LF1 / LFW / LGW)
- 3.6L (LY7 / LLT / LFX / LWR / LCS / LF3 / LF4 / LFR / LFY / LGX / LGZ)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozwide Tools Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.