Universal Wheel Bearing Removal and Installation Tool Kit
Wheel bearing extractor and installer tool that can be used to replaced wheels bearings without removing the knuckle and strut assembly.
Since the spindle isn't removed there is no need to align the front end after the job is done. This is a great time saver and can also be used to remove and install the rear differential bushes on the Ford Territory, plus many other applications!
NOTE: Must separate wheel hub first to access wheel bearing. Use in conjunction with DM11-B1095-5H or C1095-5H
- #4 INSIDE DIAMETER: 91.2mm
- #5 INSIDE DIAMETER: 81.8mm
- #7 INSIDE DIAMETER: 77.55mm
- #8 INSIDE DIAMETER: 69mm
- #20 INSIDE DIAMETER: 93mm
- #22 INSIDE DIAMETER: 82mm
- #9 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 88mm
- #10 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 79mm
- #11 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 74mm
- #12 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 72mm
- #13 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 66.7mm
- #14 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 65mm
- #15 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 62mm
- #16 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 60mm
- #17 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 55mm
- #18 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 38mm
- #19 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 95.5mm
- #21 OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 83.55mm
Models: Mercedes Benz, BMW, VW, Volvo, Ford and many other others including Japanese vehicles.
Important: Please take into account that for some VITO and Spinters vehicles, this kit may not work on the front bearings.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozwide Tools Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.