Smoke Leak Detector Wizard
Stock Clearance - Check Below
Up to 70% OFF DISCOUNT!
Using new generation technology, Pressure and Vacuum EVAP monitoring/testing is now possible with one Diagnostic Smoke® vapor leak detector. Monitor EVAP System pressure or vacuum while comparing to Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor scan data to provide even quicker and more accurate diagnosis. Pressure decay or Vacuum decay test to verify system integrity.
Smoke test with OEM EVAP Approved UltraTraceUV® dye smoke solution (the smoke that won’t stink!) to find the leak when the smoke is gone, or when the leak(s) may be hidden and disassembly is required to pinpoint the exact leak location.
The Smoke Wizard’s internal filter protects its components and the vehicle when using shop air as the pressure source. Perfect for safer EVAP testing, the optional Inert Gas Pack provides a clean and dry pressure source for a pure OEM EVAP Approved leak test.
- Monitor and Detect .010” Standard Like Chrysler Does
- Test Natural Vacuum EVAP Systems
- Easy to Read Flow Control Knob Position
- Vacuum and Pressure Decay Gauge
- Stores in Your Tool Box on its Back Like No Other
- Find Leaks Using Smoke and UV Dye
Smoke Wizard® GLD-40 Package includes:
- Smoke Wizard®
- Operator’s Manual
- OBD-II Service Port Fitting
- Schrader Valve Removal Tool
- Cap Plugs Kit
- Smoke Diffuser
- Exhaust Cone Adapter
- Combination Light (white LED and UV LED in one light w/ batteries & UV Glasses)
- UltraTraceUV® Smoke Producing Solution
- Leak Detection Innovation
ModelGLD-40 Smoke Machine
Input 12 volts DC
Height (less hanger)33 cm (13”)
Width14 cm (5.5”)
Depth24 cm (9.5”)
Weight4.5 kg (10 lb.)
Supply Pressure13.0 in. H2O (0.032 bar)
Supply Volume10 litres per minute
Power Supply12 volts DC
Shipping Weight6.3 kg (14 lb.)
New Fluid Capacity 355 ml (12 oz.)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozwide Tools Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.